Sunday, January 4, 2009

Smith Family Happenings

The new year is here! Happy 2009. We have thoroughly enjoyed this reprieve of Christmas Break. I am a better mom when I don't have so much scheduled. Hmm... have to work on making that happen more. Now that the kids start school tomorrow, Amelia, Carson, and Amberlee are sick. It will be ok. We just hope it will move on quickly.

We had a great time sleigh riding yesterday at West Ridge Golf Course with Tyler and the Limbs. The saucer sleds worked best! It was a beautiful clear day and we could see all of the mountains on both sides of the valley.

Our church time is 1:00pm now so I need to get ready, but wanted to figure some of this out. Thanks Diane for your help-you blog guru! More later,
Love all of you,
Melanie

1 comment:

Diane said...

Way to go with the post Mel. I was wondering if at the family meeting we could discuss using this a little bit more. Birthdays, anniversaries or just whatever. The only way it works though is if people check it.